by Datth | 30/04/2011 16:44:22
Hi all,Tech Support/Billing
Today is my last day on the forums as a blue poster. I will be moving to a different department so I will be losing this posting account. It's been a good 5+ years as a Blizzard forum rep and a bit over 10 years if you include my old MVP days back on the old Battle.net forums. Hopefully I was able to help a good chunk of you get into one of our many games and play them during those times.
- all of the old school MVPs like Negafox, DanielP, Malix, BuckALE and the others for motivating me to do a bit more.
- the MVP program for getting me a foot in the door with Blizzard and MikeyN for that invite. It's been quite a fun ride thus far and hopefully for more years to come.
- the forum regulars that help others and contribute to things that we're looking into, and those that pop in to help out every now and then. It helps this forum stay alive and useful.
- all of the WarCraft III General Discussion forum trolls for making me laugh or gouge my eyes out.
- you trolls again that sometimes fill out my surveys for fun. You make my supervisors and managers confused at some of the results.
- the folks that moved over to the Community forums for helping me back when I was a noob five years ago.
- all of the farmers that decided to spam all of the forums indiscriminately years ago and decided to try the tech forums as well. It lets me put all of your hard work down the drain in two clicks.
- all of the folks that filled out the survey on my locked facepalm post and got me in trouble with my former manager :P
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.
by Martyt | 03/05/2011 04:39:49
Ak_pride,Technical Support is available
Your post/question does not belong in this thread. Post a new one along with your question please.
7 days a week, 8am-8pm Pacific Time
I'm not available Saturday/Sunday
Please take a minute to fill out a quick survey: https://